May 20, 2008

This is Home.....



So I have to admit that I have watched American idol religiously this season, I have never been a fan until now! I am a little torn between the two David's but I must admit David Archuleta won tonight! Last week David Cook sang dare you to move by switchfoot.
Jon & Tim are friends of Conner's. We were lucky enough to have Jon sing two songs at our wedding.
Anyhow this is Switchfoot's new video "This is Home" from the Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian. It strikes a chord with me at the moment. You know how you hear a song and you make it into exactly what your going through at the time? I have been doing that lately.

I find comfort in music.
I've come too far
Now I won't go back
This is home

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home