Mar 27, 2008

Crying is for Babies....



So Van's Auntie Kat just left yesterday after almost a week of getting to hang out with us.
We had fun, she got to experience the new ear wrenching scream-like crying that Van is doing in order to get something he wants. The sound makes my stomach tie into knots, and I will pretty much give him anything in order to get the noise to cease. I will be honest it makes me want to drink and I am not talking about fruit juice or milk. This is a e phase where I need to be taught a thing or two about not giving in.
Today was just one of those day where I took one look away and Van was either playing in the toilet or breaking a glass in the kitchen trying to help me load the dishwasher..

One thing after another, but I truly love this boy more than I ever thought I could love anything, thank you Conner for sharing such a wonderful little being with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home