Dec 29, 2007

il bel far niente


I have decided since I am on vacation & Van is not with me I will abstain from writing lenghty posts about my life as a mom. I have to say I do love a vacation and it has been so long since I have been on one that it took me a few days to acclimate to "the art of doing nothing". We went snorkeling yeterday & sipped on the best pina colada that has ever touched my lips. It's weird how the western culture thinks you have to be doing something all of the time in order to live. In fact when we got here I was looking for things to do like fold laundry and make breakfast. I have been thinking a lot about our life and the changes that will be taking place in the new year. We have so many to come in this new year and what a better time to make a change than the present.


Today we traveled up this windy one lane road to a little breakfast nook tucked in the side of a mountain with a breathtaking view of the ocean. Yesterday when we came out of the water from snorkeling, as we were driving away we stopped for some horses to pass. Conner spotted the celebs as he always does. Rick Fox, Vanessa Williams and their family were passing us. Glen Close was also at the lazy parrot when we had dinner there the other night. It is so awsome of S & S to have us here.. Thank you for showing us a great time,we apprecieate you all so much!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Hi Dianne!

I saw your blog on Jaimie's. Your little Van is SO cute! I can't believe how big he is. I love your blog... you have lots of awesome design links :) Hope you are doing well!

Michelle McGrath

03 January, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home