Jul 3, 2007

Sea World & Surf!



Hi. There. This past weekend we got to take Van to Sea World for the first time. With Jen & Jeremy & Laekin. I never realized that all of the animals at Sea World are rescued animals that wouldn't really be able to survive in the wild if they were still there.
I thought Sea World was like the Circus before I went, just keeping animals in captivity and making them do dumb tricks! I am glad we went. It was fun to be with friends and Van got to wear his little sun hat and sun glasses.

Oh yeah. Here is a picture of Van holding a water bottle, while he watched the shamu show & all of the people. everything goes straight to his mouth. No matter what it is. It's funny..

Don't really have too much else to say.... Oh wait a minute yes I do as a matter of fact. I surfed on Sunday for the first time since I had Van! It was so much fun, the girls watched Van in his little sun dome and I got to go out and have some fun. It felt great and the water was warm too.

Thanks for the Good Times J, J & L!

By the way I found out about this great book that I really want to get about the certain times when to expect your baby to be going thru fussy times and why! The Wonder Weeks: How to Turn Your Baby's 8 Great Fussy Phases into Magical Leaps Forward! I can't wait to start a new book!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Monks said...

I'll pass on Sea World and go straight to the surf...but, I had no idea all the animals were rescued. That makes that place a little more tolerable (the beer helps too)

06 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home