Jun 24, 2007

Hiking with BOB


Hi there.
This weekend was good quality family time, we had fun just being together, as always. But we were free, finally feeling that we have a handle on when we can go places and when Van needs to eat, sleep, poop, etc. He just hangs out in his seat and chews on his buzzy bee or his hands and looks around wherever we take him. However we did take him on a kind of extreme hike/ trail this weekend with the dogs. We took him in the bob stroller, which he loves. We can be on the most extreme walk with crazy bumps and turns and he falls asleep. It is a great stroller, I recommend it over my other daytime stroller for sure. Thanks DAD!

We went to this lake in Carlsbad and the dogs were in heaven they ran like they had never run before and they laid in the mud to cool off. Lola looks like a true coyote, fo- sho.

Van is doing so many cute things now everyday he does something new. The giggling is my favorite. Conner is giving Van his bath right now, and I am eating a whole thing of ice cream and writing this lovely post for you all to read. i am so lucky to have a good husband who helps me and lets me relax. Oh Van slept through the night both Friday and Saturday night. I am so happy to sleep all night again, I forgot what it was like. Thank You Van!













Hope you had a nice weekend. Blessings. D, C, & V.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicious Summer said...

Awww...Miss you guys, "fo-sho" (haha..that made me laugh) :)

26 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home