Oct 8, 2008

You Shine.....

Dear Van.

You bring a smile to my face every day so many times I can't even count them. You are already so comfortable in your new home and it hasn't even been a week. I know this is home and nothing feels better than being home with you living, cooking, singing, reading, brushing, tickling & giggling.

Tonight dad and I talked about how much you love us and when you go to sleep you say our names with "hi" in front.

We have been through so much in these past few months, I looked at you tonight and realized that you have grown up so much. Life got so busy and so hectic. I want to tell you that your the most important thing to dad and I and we are so happy that you have your own little space again, with your things. I realized through all of this that our home is truly in our hearts and that no matter where we are when we are together we are home. You make our hearts happy buddy.

love Mom.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home