Jan 6, 2009

REDO IT...


FIRST of all HAPPY NEW YEAR.
This Christmas season flew by and was a whirlwind of fun and bright lights and big bows.
It was amazing and I have some photos to post soon of our family.

I am in the mood to recover and renew... I am really into black and white floral pattern fabric at the moment and I am looking all over for a modern fabric that I can recover our couches in the man cave in. It needs to be masculine, modern and a tiny bit fem all at the same time since it's the man cave we are talking about here.... I did find a great fabric/ creative idea website check it out!
I am learning how to redo an upholstered chair also. I am looking for cheap modern furniture with clean lines. Love this chair... learn how you can DIY HERE!


I also found one other website I thought I would share with you. It has some great art!
check it out

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home