Nov 14, 2008

Movin Forward....

Is it terrible to say I am addicted to Facebook? Does that mean I don't have much going on?
I think facebook is my outlet when I am bored I put mildly important things aside like taking a shower, sleeping, and feeding myself to check out other peoples photos and see what new friends have found me! I love connecting with all of these people but are we really connected? Do we really want to be? I haven't seen you in 15 years, do you want to be my friend again? uh - hmmm.

So we are getting ready to do some traveling for ten days during the thanksgiving week to VB. We are planning our family trip to Puerto Rico in Jan which will be fun to see our amigo's and show Van some culture...

I do hope we get a camera by then, because ours is broken and I am sorry to say that I don't have many cool photos to upload these days because we are lacking in the digital dept. Oh what to do about our Christmas card this year... I shall pull old photos and make a yummy collage of sorts. I did find Pear Tree Designs that has some good Christmas card designs printed on 100% RECYCLED paper and the prices are right.
I am always up for designing my own so this year I am going to go with a Andy Warhol feel like this....
Well I am off to drink wine with my husband, check you later....


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Wheelers said...

Thanks for the suggestion with Pear Tree- I think I might order my Christmas cards from them! Hope to catch up with soon.
Love Jen

17 November, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home