Jan 27, 2009

cleansing

Ever since I returned from Puerto Rico I have been as sick as a dog.... I have had no appetite for 5 days now, I have lost almost 7 pounds, want to sleep all day long and night. I also have stomach and back cramps to go along with all of that awesomeness. Not sure what I got, my mom sent me to a Dr. yesterday that said I looked fine and took my temp and listened to my heart. I said I feel like I am dying. I am going to get some blood work done, but I don't really have anything cool to talk about except that I just purchased the ultimate colon cleanse and I am excited to see how much it will help me with this crazy illness I have.

I have had several friends that have done the master cleanse and I am very eager to try that as well as soon as I get better...check it out
It's gcrazy but I know how much crap our bodies store up over time and I want to rid mine of everything bad and start fresh....

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Feel well soon!!

Maria

27 January, 2009  
Blogger Medea Carter said...

I hope the cleanse works for you. If not, have them check for a parasite. I got one in Mexico several years ago and it took them forever to figure it out and start me on the antibotics. Get better soon.

28 January, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home