Jan 21, 2008

Happy Martin Luther King Day!


Happy day today! I took a photo of my little fishy.

I think he likes the way his teeth feel on his lips now!
4 teeth, 10 months, crawling, favorite place to be in the water, favorite toy - mom's celly or the dogs.
Hobbies: giggling, and walking (holding onto mom or dads hands of course), patting people I love and hugging and kissing.
Things I dislike - getting my diaper changed, being strapped into anything.
I am in love with these little pieces of Art from modern dose,

So today didn't really seem like a normal day in a week, I guess since it was a holiday. Rainy, and I felt ill all weekend I took today to gather my thoughts off of the floor and organize them somewhere around eye level where I could make sense of them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home