Jan 10, 2008

Blue Skies Ahead...



Well this week has flown by. Yesterday I saw three accidents in 3 hours while I was out. It kind of freaked me out a little bit. Conner was in an accident yesterday too but I didn't see it, Zeke was riding in the car with him. They are both okay but Conner was a little shaken up afterwards so Van and I took him lunch and went to the beach together afterwards. It was nice, I never do things like that. We had fun exploring the beach together!

Today while I was talking to my neighbor on my way out the door, I forgot that I left the front door open. Thank God I took the dogs with me, but I left the front door open to the house for a couple hours. I like my neighborhood but it is not the safest in San Diego, so I ran upstairs and tried to get Zeke to protect me. I checked all of the closets and showers, no burglars. whew

We met my cousin Jeff for dinner this week, and he taught Van a few things!!!!


There I said it now it is out and in the open.

have a good one.


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Monks said...

Conner got in a car accident yesterday? Did he wreck the Prius? Please, give some more details.

The East coast ain't so bad. You won't have to be a millionaire to have a house close to the water, have a boat, go out, taxes etc. And besides, you guys are a hop skip and a jump to Tamp which flies directly into Aguadilla.

11 January, 2008  
Blogger Dianne Young Erwin said...

he is alright, the car has dents all over on the front hood and bumper! Bummer huh??? Not a good time for this to happen.

11 January, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't wait for your guys to come back east!!! Conner thinks he is Cole trickle anyway. I hope Zeke is OK oh yeah and Conner!!! HA

11 January, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home